Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Monetary mail .. veil against thieves

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Monetary mail .. veil against thieves Empty Monetary mail .. veil against thieves

Post by Rocky Mon 08 Feb 2016, 10:23 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Monetary mail .. veil against thieves
    By: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on: Monday, 02/08/2016 15:44[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [rtl]

Baghdad / Iraq today: 
    called Dergham Mohammed Ali -almokhts in economic affairs, the Central Bank of Iraq to "encourage banks to adopt effective initiatives in the activation of electronic cash, to facilitate trade, and the removal of currency risk theft of experience." Competent Ali, tried to list for us most of the benefits of entering the cash on to the front of the country's financial transactions: " 
    The deal with cash-mail, via credit cards and payment by mobile phone, will reduce significantly the risk of carrying cash, large amounts, and reduces cases of theft, armed robbery, and serves the customer and transactions business alike, "either what will gain him the Central Bank of the country, said that the introduction of electronic cash in his dealings, he was, according to Ali:" the central bank, in turn, will provide exaggerated large for the cost of printing new currencies, as an alternative to the damaged currency that replace large amounts of them each year, because trading multitude .. while dealing mail, does not need to handle small currencies ", sealing Ali, mentioning another feature, will produce a deal on the financial field:" the deal on, he can, reduce the minimum class in the accounting adjustments, something have a positive impact on confidence in the value of 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Monetary mail .. veil against thieves Empty Re: Monetary mail .. veil against thieves

Post by wciappetta Mon 08 Feb 2016, 3:35 pm

the deal on, he can, reduce the minimum class in the accounting adjustments, something have a positive impact on confidence in the value of
    Another interesting remark...

I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord. -Psalms 27:13-14

Current date/time is Tue 25 Jun 2024, 1:32 am