Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Nasraoui: Preliminary approval of the abolition of the requirement for vertical construction land st

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Nasraoui: Preliminary approval of the abolition of the requirement for vertical construction land st Empty Nasraoui: Preliminary approval of the abolition of the requirement for vertical construction land st

Post by Rocky Thu 18 Feb 2016, 3:15 am

[size=32]Nasraoui: Preliminary approval of the abolition of the requirement for vertical construction land staff[/size]

06:16:11 18/02/2016 |(Voice of Iraq) - Basra declared the governor of Basra, Majed Nasraoui, all get the consensus of the Conservatives to abolish the Council of Ministers Resolution No. 300 dated (July 23, 2013) which provides for the allocation of plots of land in the provinces and districts centers for the purpose of building housing complexes vertical by the ministries of staff . Nasraoui said the consensus came during the supreme body for coordination between the provinces, which was held on Wednesday in the Baghdad meeting, stressing that "the status quo is not formatted for the application of that decision."he added that he was "the completion of the transfer of powers from the ministries to the provinces mechanism discussion of what an impact in providing the reality of services to citizens, as well as discuss the reluctance of the transfer of staffing on the owners to maintain, and the transfer of property belonging to ministries at the local administration property ", referring to" the timeframe for the transfer of all that has been put forward to meet situation. " He pointed to discuss your 254 law distribution of land to poor chip, as well as 317 law, stressing that it was agreed that the distribution precedes the existence of infrastructure for the distribution of those territories, referring to the near mechanism in cooperation with the Ministry of Housing is working to provide the infrastructure of the territory and the ways proposed different ones to pay the beneficiary of the piece of infrastructure on credit or costs installments.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 07 Sep 2024, 8:14 pm