Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Heavy fines for owners of "illegal" vertical construction

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Heavy fines for owners of "illegal" vertical construction Empty Heavy fines for owners of "illegal" vertical construction

Post by Rocky Today at 3:50 am

[size=35][size=35]Heavy fines for owners of "illegal" vertical construction[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Local

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2024-10-08 | 03:54
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]News - Local

Baghdad Municipality imposed fines ranging from 40 to 100 million dinars on owners of vertical buildings that violate regulations and laws in side streets and narrow residential alleys.

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 secondsVolume 0%

[/ltr]

Director General of the Adhamiyah Municipality Department, Musab Al-Obaidi, said, “The municipality is working in accordance with the laws and regulations in force, which allow for the construction of two or three floors in residential areas, and five to six floors in commercial areas,” noting that “the majority of buildings that were constructed with several floors were in violation of the laws, and were not granted a building permit by the municipality,” according to the official newspaper.

Al-Abidi added, "The Secretariat took strict legal measures against violators, which included stopping construction work outside the controls for small complexes within the vertical building, which was called (ownership apartments), to sell them to citizens at the expense of the public services system for infrastructure."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 08 Oct 2024, 7:04 am