Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Araji likely difficulty paying salaries starting from next month

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Araji likely difficulty paying salaries starting from next month Empty Araji likely difficulty paying salaries starting from next month

Post by Rocky Thu 18 Feb 2016, 1:55 pm

Araji likely difficulty paying salaries starting from next month

Published on: Today, 09:56 18/2/2016

BAGHDAD / Sky Press: Areej al-Taie

He favored Iraqi Deputy Prime Minister resigned, Bahaa al-Araji, said the government is facing difficulty in staff salaries distribution, starting from the month of March 2016 onwards.

He said, in a statement received "Sky Press," that "put Salaries in Iraq is very complicated, and the available data indicate the difficulty Iraqi government employees' salaries distributed in the next couple of months."

The Iraqi Finance Minister, Hoshyar Zebari, said in the beginning of the year 2016, "The drop in oil prices is a real crisis for the provision of salaries, and if oil prices continued to decline at this level, the Iraqi government can provide the employees' salaries until April of 2016 only." .

As predicted by the economic and investment commission in the House of Representatives Najiba Najib, the government will have difficulty in providing the employees' salaries over the next year, pointing out that oil prices will lead to lower revenues and the government is giving priority to the fight against terrorism and the provision of services for the displaced.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 10:59 am