Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A plan for the recovery of funds smuggled abroad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A plan for the recovery of funds smuggled abroad  Empty A plan for the recovery of funds smuggled abroad

Post by Rocky Sat 13 Apr 2013, 8:19 am

A plan for the recovery of funds smuggled abroad
    Saturday,

April 13 / April 2013 - 05:13

BAGHDAD (morning) - and put the integrity mechanism to recover the money smuggled and wanted on corruption charges from abroad through coordination with the security agencies and foreign and activating the UN Convention against Corruption. Director General of the Department of recovery in Ali Qasim Authority Mahmoud told (Brief Center for the Iraqi Media Network): "After the formation of the Department of recovery within the Commission on Public Integrity plan was developed Work and mechanisms for the work of the Service, including the formation of internal teams for internal coordination between departments and related agencies, including the Office of the Money Laundering Reporting in the Central Bank and the Ministry of the Interior, passports and public security and intelligence apparatus and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Supreme Judicial Council and the prosecution to provide logistical support to this department " . Mahmoud explained that "the chairmanship of the Commission and the Department of external recovery have carried out in coordination with UN organizations and activating the UN Convention against Corruption to recover the money and wanted."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Jul 2024, 2:29 am