Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Reform bloc demanded to exempt the poor from taxes

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Reform bloc demanded to exempt the poor from taxes Empty Reform bloc demanded to exempt the poor from taxes

Post by Rocky Mon 22 Feb 2016, 3:06 pm

[ltr]Reform bloc demanded to exempt the poor from taxes[/ltr]

Since 02/22/2016 13:25 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Called reform bloc in Parliament, on Monday, and the ministries of education, health and electricity to exempt the poor from all taxes, both in health and other prepared by the ministries.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The MP said the bloc Zaher al-Abadi told a news conference he held with a number of MPs and attended mass / balance News / "The economic conditions experienced by our beloved country and government austerity measures and casting Bdilalha citizens with limited income."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Abadi said that "some of the ministries are to impose taxes on citizens and in particular the Ministry of health, electricity and education While we support the government on economic reforms of its duty to maintain the country's economy from collapse."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He called Abadi government to "exempt certain social layers of taxes and especially enrolled in social welfare such as" orphans, divorcees and the elderly, the sick and the terminally ill widows "and others who do not have the daily bread as well as the families of the martyrs of the heroes of the armed forces and public crowd of those pension salaries did not Atzlmo as well as call on the Minister of Labour social security and the martyrs Foundation to pursue the subject of this social strata with other ministries and seeking to exempt from all taxes. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Ministry of Health has imposed taxes considered citizens as a result of a severe examination and x-rays, visit the patient, as the Ministry of Education to deduct amounts from students that are performing preliminary exams and the second round, "./ ended 29/40 P[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 2:04 pm