Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sources very close to al-Sistani .. closes the door to "Ammar al-Hakim" and opens a new communicatio

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sources very close to al-Sistani .. closes the door to "Ammar al-Hakim" and opens a new communicatio Empty Sources very close to al-Sistani .. closes the door to "Ammar al-Hakim" and opens a new communicatio

Post by Rocky Mon 22 Feb 2016, 5:13 pm

Sources very close to al-Sistani .. closes the door to "Ammar al-Hakim" and opens a new communication channel with "al-Maliki" (Details) 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

22-02-2016 11:15 PM

Reference is highly relevant to Mr. Ali al-Sistani in Najaf, informed sources said, that the 'highest religious authority of Imam Ali al-Sistani closed its doors generally Iraqi politicians, especially Mr. Hakim because of recent positions', in reference to his 'negative' from the upcoming change of government.

Press reports quoted addressed by means of international news from those sources say, 'reference Sistani open a new channel of communication with the former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki in order to improve the atmosphere and to clarify some of the circumstances of what happened in the summer of 2014'.

Sources indicate that this procedure of reference comes after the 'Bh' voice of authority through Friday sermons and is calling for reform and warns of the consequences of the delay, in addition to the advice and guidance, pointing out that the 'good reference expressed dissatisfaction with all the clarity of the ruling class in more than Juma especially from the performance of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, which has proved its inability to complete '. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 10:23 pm