Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Legal representative: Some consumer ministries and the constitution allows it Paljbaah of citizen

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Legal representative: Some consumer ministries and the constitution allows it Paljbaah of citizen Empty Legal representative: Some consumer ministries and the constitution allows it Paljbaah of citizen

Post by Rocky Tue 01 Mar 2016, 2:27 am

[ltr]Legal representative: Some consumer ministries and the constitution allows it Paljbaah of citizen[/ltr]

Since 01.03.2016 at 11:12 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Parliamentary Legal Committee confirmed on Tuesday that the Iraqi constitution allows the fulfillment of wage collection of citizens, according to the powers vested in the prime minister.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The committee member said Salim Chawki's / balances News /, that "taking the collection of legal citizens and subject to the general policy of the country and drawn by the Prime Minister in accordance with Article 78 of the Iraqi Constitution."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said Shawki, said that "some of the ministries in Iraq, consumer and has no imports reverse service ministries, which were given in the past support of the state as opposed to all the countries of the region and the world, but after the economic situation is difficult committed cabinet to activate it, meaning that the aggregated on the money through charging a few percent for the purpose of the course of things, the ministry, which helps somewhat to afford. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]It is said that Iraq is going through a major financial crisis, making the most of the ministries and governmental institutions resorting to the imposition of fees and taxes to finance itself.[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 11:24 pm