Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

/ Balances News / reveal the causes of chest angry exit from Karbala meeting

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

/ Balances News / reveal the causes of chest angry exit from Karbala meeting Empty / Balances News / reveal the causes of chest angry exit from Karbala meeting

Post by Rocky Wed 09 Mar 2016, 2:36 am

[ltr]/ Balances News / reveal the causes of chest angry exit from Karbala meeting[/ltr]

Since 03/08/2016 20:19 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special-balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]An official source in the Sadr movement, on Tuesday, that the reason for the exit cleric Moqtada al-Sadr from Karbala meeting angry is the insistence of the National Alliance leaders to grace the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi six months to implement the reform and change minister.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Sadr withdrew, yesterday, from the meeting, which was compiled with the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, leaders of the National Alliance in Karbala angry.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The source told / balances News / "The chest request of the National Alliance and the city of Karbala Abadi during a meeting to identify and clarify the mechanism of ministerial reform and switch."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The source, who preferred not to be named, said: "The National Alliance leaders asked the chest grace Abadi six months to carry out reforms and make a cabinet reshuffle and then later to hold demonstrations," noting that "it angered the chest and came out of the meeting without any agreement."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He pointed out that "the head of state law, Nuri al-Maliki was present in Karbala, for the purpose of attending the meeting, however, al-Sadr refused to participate."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said the National Alliance, on Monday, the political blocs that stipulated that it came to a meeting of the National Alliance leaders in Karbala province not to attend the Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, former .anthy 29[/ltr]
    [ltr]From: Mohamed supporter[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 5:59 pm