Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sadr's «Abadi»: rescued Iraq from corruption

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sadr's «Abadi»: rescued Iraq from corruption Empty Sadr's «Abadi»: rescued Iraq from corruption

Post by Rocky Sat 12 Mar 2016, 2:34 am

Sadr's «Abadi»: rescued Iraq from corruption

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

03/11/2016 22:5

Shiite leader Muqtada al - Sadr demanded during a demonstration on Friday , Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi work to achieve a comprehensive and radical reforms to take responsibility in order to "save Iraq."

And Thousands of supporters of the Sadrist movement led by Muqtada al - Sadr, in a demonstration in Tahrir Square in central Baghdad to confirm the demands of the current fight corruption and make sweeping reforms of the government.

Sadr said in a recorded speech broadcast on a large screen in the Square demonstrations in which protesters gathered , mostly carrying Iraqi flags, that "corruption has reached a critical stage burrowed in all the joints."

" I would urge the Prime Minister and in cooperation with the Parliament to take responsibility in order to save Iraq." For his part, al - Abadi presented Thursday "close sweeping reforms" to the political bloc in order to carry out reforms , including a cabinet reshuffle depends on the document ratified by the political bloc

In turn al- Sadr said , "We hope that this time be real reforms, reforms do not want a partial prosthesis at all."

And he went to the protesters , saying , "We continue to demonstrate until the arrival of radical reforms comprehensive." Sadr also called on the Prime Minister to the initiative as " the distribution of some land looted by the previous government hands on those who deserve it, " referring to the needy.

He called to make electricity free for owners of low - income or Bajaur symbolic and deducting half the salaries of the three presidencies ( the Republic and the prime minister and the parliament) and distributed to the poor and the needy and the families of martyrs. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 10:07 pm