Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil Minister: reduce gas flaring to 45% and export a new shipment from next month

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil Minister: reduce gas flaring to 45% and export a new shipment from next month Empty Oil Minister: reduce gas flaring to 45% and export a new shipment from next month

Post by Rocky Wed 23 Mar 2016, 3:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Oil Minister: reduce gas flaring to 45% and export a new shipment from next month

Economy/Baghdad
    Oil Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, Iraq's intention to export the new shipment of natural gas in April next following Sunday some 10,000 cubic feet of gas.
    Abdel Mahdi, an agency dedicated to our economy "started a countdown, we burn down 100% of associated gas when extracting oil, in a process known as gas is separated, to send crude oil to refineries and export, the process of burning gas, after his dismissal, was cheaper and easier, requiring the collection of gas from each well and field and moving it to where you can manipulate money, decisions are not only economic but also political and strategic."
    "Today, we began to fortify ourselves, so that we no longer think of oil without thinking with gas. In this sense the burn rate dropped to 45%, which we own 55% of associated gas to extract from its various derivatives of free gas which operate today by dozens of hydroelectric power, and the liquid nabaeh in bottles for home use and natural gasoline that is used to run cars rather than petrol, and ethane for petrochemical and fertilizer industries, CH4 and many others.
    "We will continue to reduce burn rates and maximize gas wealth almtathih of associated gas, oil and gas, represent today 50% of energy used in the world, Iraq possesses, the ability and strength to him, but some presentations at the gas Summit held recently in Tehran found that pairing would mean oil and gas investment better investment which allows oil to be more environmentally friendly and more competitive factors and its uses.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 8:41 pm