Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Sudani, Pustin discuss Kuwaiti missing persons and properties

Bama Diva
    Bama Diva

Sudani, Pustin discuss Kuwaiti missing persons and properties Empty Sudani, Pustin discuss Kuwaiti missing persons and properties

Post by Bama Diva Mon 29 Apr 2013, 4:27 pm

Sudani, Pustin discuss Kuwaiti missing persons and properties

4/29/2013 4:06 PM

BAGHDAD/ Aswat al-Iraq: Iraqi Human Rights Minister Mohammed Shai' al-Sudani and deputy UN representative to Iraq George Pustin discussed the Kuwaiti missing persons and properties, as well as Iraqi efforts to implement its duties to be out of the jurisdictions of UN General Assembly Chapter VII.

In a statement by the ministry, copy received by Aswat al-Iraq, Pustin confirmed that Iraq managed to cut great distance to solve the Kuwaiti missing persons' dossiers and properties.

On the other hand, Sudani expressed Iraqi desire to cooperate and end these matters.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Sudani, Pustin discuss Kuwaiti missing persons and properties Empty Re: Sudani, Pustin discuss Kuwaiti missing persons and properties

Post by Neno Mon 29 Apr 2013, 4:53 pm

lol, do not see next year wrote here and this is one of those future VI items. I will admit tho i do not see tomorrow written here either.... ;)

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 7:37 am