Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Reuters": UN "concerned" about the lack of financial resources for the reconstruction of liberated a

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Reuters": UN "concerned" about the lack of financial resources for the reconstruction of liberated a Empty Reuters": UN "concerned" about the lack of financial resources for the reconstruction of liberated a

Post by Rocky Tue 12 Apr 2016, 3:34 pm

Reuters": UN "concerned" about the lack of financial resources for the reconstruction of liberated areas

Since 12/04/2016 20:29 pm (Baghdad time)

Translation - the balance of News

Through UN officials their concerns about the lack of material resources for the reconstruction of liberated areas, which threatens the detriment of those areas or to authorize the military operations.

The Deputy Special Representative of the UN mission in Iraq, Lise Grande, the site "Reuters" American translation / balances News / "The United Nations is urgently seeking to equip a $ 400 million financial support from Washington and its allies for a new fund to support reconstruction in cities like Ramadi, exposed extensively damaged when the United States and Iraqi forces raided and recover completely devastated the province last December. "

We Grande "We are concerned that there was no move in this direction and quickly, and progress to win the areas of organization and editing Daash will result in the loss of loss or undermine the processes of liberalization."

Grande and expressed concerns about the difficulty of the stability of the region resulting by internal fighting in Iraq because of the political situation, corruption, and the financial crisis and the growing efforts of the government led by the majority of sectarian militant outs to reconcile with the Sunni minority oppressed. "

She explained, Deputy Special Representative of the UN mission in Iraq, said that "ways to assist Iraq in international funding to rebuild the towns and villages destroyed by Daash has always been an area of ​​narrow. This means that we must reach a model in the implementation quickly and at a lower cost," .anthy 29/35 / h 33

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 2:49 am