Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sayadi: channels "yellow" tendentious aimed at blocking reforms

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sayadi: channels "yellow" tendentious aimed at blocking reforms Empty Sayadi: channels "yellow" tendentious aimed at blocking reforms

Post by Rocky Tue 19 Apr 2016, 3:28 am

[ltr]Sayadi: channels "yellow" tendentious aimed at blocking reforms[/ltr]

Since 04.19.2016 at 09:33 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special scales News[/ltr]
    [ltr]MP for the rule of law Kazem Sayadi, on Tuesday, that there is a tendentious channels aimed at blocking reforms advocated by the House of Representatives and the people of the protesters, describing them as "yellow". Between the continuous sit-in inside the parliament until the realization of the legitimate demands.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said Sayadi, L / balance News /, said that "there are channels tendentious purpose obstructing reforms, as belonging to the same corrupt heads who stole public money," describing them as "yellow".[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added that it was "on those channels that are reflective of the Iraqi people and what they want, and transfer it like it is."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added: "We are staying on the sit-in will not get out of it, until they achieve the demands of the Iraqi people of the dismissal of the three presidencies, and the rebuilding and restructuring of the state and its constitution and the provinces, according to the fact and constructive foundations."[/ltr]
    [ltr]MP for the law and stressed that he "will not get out of the sit-in until the fall of all idols, which dropped the state and the citizen and the reputation of Iraq, at home and abroad," explaining that "political parties and blocs" embarrassing ", the fact that the House of Representatives of the protesters Khroyjoa for obedience, and we will bring them to the house of obedience It is the Iraqi people ".anthy[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 7:31 pm