Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Scales News published the text of the Prime Algmehorbh initiative to convene a parliamentary session

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Scales News published the text of the Prime Algmehorbh initiative to convene a parliamentary session Empty Scales News published the text of the Prime Algmehorbh initiative to convene a parliamentary session

Post by Rocky Tue 19 Apr 2016, 3:35 am

[ltr]Scales News published the text of the Prime Algmehorbh initiative to convene a parliamentary session[/ltr]

Since 19/04/2016 00:57 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Called on President Fuad Masum, on Monday evening, all members of the House of Representatives to the meeting, which falls on Tuesday 19/4/2016 at two pm in the Council Chamber in order to encircle the repercussions of the situation in the House of Representatives.[/ltr]
    [ltr]This was announced by the official spokesman for the Presidency of the Republic Khalid Shwani, so Deli announcing the terms of presidential initiative and described as a way to resolve the crisis Presidency of the Council of Representatives map.[/ltr]
    [ltr]According to the initiative, which consisted of seven items that "rests upon the provisions of Article 58, paragraph I of the Constitution and the provisions of Article 28 of the Rules of Procedure of the House of Representatives calls on President of the Republic (parliament) to hold an extraordinary session to discuss ordered the sacking of the Presidency of the Council of Representatives."[/ltr]
    [ltr]She also noted that "a comprehensive hearing is being held in the presence of all the blocks in the House of Representatives based on the provisions of the first paragraph of Article 11 of the Rules of Procedure chaired one of the members of the House of Representatives."[/ltr]
    [ltr]She also stressed that he and "based on the provisions of Article 60 of the Rules of Procedure gentlemen sitting members of the Presidency in the ranks of the members of the Council," referring to the deputies that they will sit the rest of the House of Representatives.[/ltr]
    [ltr]She Almapadrh he "lends itself to Mr. Saleem al-Jubouri deliver a speech to show his view of what happened and how to overcome the current crisis."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Also he stressed the "ask the sacking of the Presidency of the Council and those who wish Balacalh according to the rules of procedure and submit an application signed by the law and is displayed to the vote according to the rules of procedure."[/ltr]
    [ltr]She explained that the initiative "in the event of dismissal, on the insistence of the Council shall be elected new presidency of the Council."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He pointed out that "in the absence of approval of the dismissal, the current Presidency shall continue to exercise its functions according to the rules of procedure."[/ltr]
    [ltr]So I learned / balances News / he Badr bloc will attend the meeting tomorrow, which has been described Balchamlh.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The bloc said in a brief statement received / balances News / copy of "The members of the Badr parliamentary bloc will attend the meeting of the Council of Unified Representatives to be held on Tuesday."[/ltr]
    [ltr]After the hearing and did not know if tomorrow will be headed by Mr. Adnan al-Janabi or Mr. Mehdi Alhhafez or Mr. Hadi al-Amiri.[/ltr]
    [ltr]is over[/ltr]
    [ltr]M h n[/ltr]
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 7:46 pm