Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Political Day

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Political Day Empty Political Day

Post by Rocky Thu 21 Apr 2016, 7:20 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Political Day

Political parties need to be "flexible" and centrism The head of the Virtue 'sparliamentary bloc Ammar Tohme said thefailure of the parliament to hold its meeting, the last, pointing to the need for political parties to show flexibility and convergence in acommon intermediate point. He said Tohme said " the failure of the parliament to hold its marks on the deeply divided and sharp between the parliamentary forces, calls toavoid emotion and improvisation of all parties in the construction of the situation and take steps. " the prime virtue bloc that" the topic requires direct dialogues and sustain and convergence with therest of the partners in an intermediate point represent the common destiny of the visions and convictions ofvarious parties, and to the contrary, the the continuing differences and consequent steps emerging process of its premises disparate would increase the complexity of the political situation and reduce the chances of asolution. " 10 Vice of state law , refused to sit MP Kamel al - Zaidi said, one of the protesters deputies that about 53 deputies from the coalition of state law by participants sit except ten deputies of Prime Minister team Haider al - Abadi , including Ali al - Adeeb and on the Keywords. he said Zaidi said "Masum told theHouse of Representatives of the protesters that he will have a big affair in the House of Representatives and it is possible that things are going as they want, but through dialogue and negotiations after they havebecome a large block." A member of the state law that "Representatives of the protesters will form thelargest parliamentary bloc , and that " the next prime minister from among us." he was infallible discussed with a delegation from the House of Representatives of the protesters ways to overcome the current parliamentary crisis, as he emphasized he was standing at the same distance from all parties , and his commitment to non - alignment. postponement of the appeal of "media network" procrastination is considered a member of the Committee on culture, media parliamentary Serwa Abdul Wahid postponement of theFederal Court to decide on appeals concerning the Iraqi media network Code "Tsoeva. , said Abdul Wahid was" once again postpones the Federal Court to decide on appeals submitted to it concerning the Iraqi media network Act , "arguing that" Tsoeva to look at this issue and its importance , especially we live under such tense political situation and the need to inform the discreet professional is far from the executive branch, as the new law of the network organize their work in a professional manner. " she said a member of the Committee on culture, that" the lack of consideration of this issue leads to keep the problematic list in thenetwork also is stretching the corrupt old in charge of them , especially those who are by implementing directly. " ins parliament divided advocacy and sacking Abadi excluded attributed the MP for the rule of law Jassim Mohammed Jaafar fear of the political blocs to join the sit -in of Representatives is controlled by a single point on the views of the protesters Representatives and direct them toward the opinion one - party, noting that the dismissal of al - Jubouri , a fait accompli can not be reversed only if the dismissal Abadi Assab.oukal Jaafar ordered that " the mass of the call is divided between supporters and organizer of the sit -in between shows him", adding that "many of the opposition blocs to sit for the control of a single point on the sit -in and impose orientations on the House of Representatives of the protesters . "he added by state law that" the dismissal of Salim al - Jubouri , a fait accompli can not be undone and solving the crisis is that the presidency of parliament resign in order to preserve its face, "noting that" the dismissal of the prime minister is difficult being a parliament enters a dark tunnel . " I'm the first to break the quota system in parliament MP Sunrise Alabegi announced its entry into the protesters of Representatives and the forces sit in the House ofRepresentatives provided to end sectarian quota system and the dismissal of the three presidencies. she Alabegi" announced my support and I joined the protesters provided to end sectarian and ethnic quota system and the sacking of the three presidencies and to hold corrupt the return of looted funds ".ookdt that it must be done" in accordance with the constitutional frameworks and to ensure that no sucked the country into chaos and the unknown . "she explained , saying" both asked the House of Representatives of the protesters about the reasons for this situation , I told them I'm the first to break the quotas at the beginning I entered parliament nominating me in return Salim al - two years ago , and you now Tlthakon us we are civilians because we refused and Nahdhana quotas and corruption when you are within these political blocs. "
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 10:19 pm