Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ghurairy: Antvdhana for course correction is not turning back

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ghurairy: Antvdhana for course correction is not turning back Empty Ghurairy: Antvdhana for course correction is not turning back

Post by Rocky Fri 22 Apr 2016, 3:04 am

[ltr]Ghurairy: Antvdhana for course correction is not turning back[/ltr]

Since 21/04/2016 21:58 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]

[ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Independent MP Ghurairy full House of Representatives, said the protesters rose up in order to correct the path of the political process.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He Ghurairy scales News that "the political process went off course and what national MPs felt that Iraq would be lost and Icdy rose up the heads of blocs and the Presidium of the parliament."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Ghurairy He added that "one of the protesters will not dissuade them to exercise national role towards their own people" and called Ghurairy of Representatives to join their brethren of the protesters and the completion of a quorum for the meeting next Sunday in order to win the will of change and correction of the path of the political process and build a state of institutions.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Finished: Flaih slain[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 10:12 pm