Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+4
mochasmom
weslin3
wciappetta
Rocky
8 posters

The Presidency of the Parliament stresses that the IMF demanded Iraq change the budget law for the d

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Presidency of the Parliament stresses that the IMF demanded Iraq change the budget law for the d Empty The Presidency of the Parliament stresses that the IMF demanded Iraq change the budget law for the d

Post by Rocky Thu 12 May 2016, 10:35 am

The Presidency of the Parliament stresses that the IMF demanded Iraq change the budget law for the disbursement of new loans

Thursday, May 12, 2016 12:12

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BAGHDAD / Baghdadi News / ... 

stressed T. of the Presidency of the Council of Representatives, on Thursday, the International Monetary Fund has told Iraq the need to edit the budget law to be reduced in order to hopefully disbursement of the loan during the coming period, and
     because the government treasury is unable to pay and benefits for the people 'salaries without access to this loan it has become necessary to take legislative and legal procedures necessary for this thing.

A statement by the Presidency / Baghdadi News / copy of it, that "received what happened yesterday of criminal attacks on our people in Baghdad, pointing to a brutal new approach to the targeting of civilians by al Daash terrorist, who suffered heavy losses on the battlefield and the decline in the ability to confrontation in the battle,

and all this requires the unit in position and exceeded all political differences and conflicts narrow the Iraqi blood is more precious than the narrow benefits and security of Iraq, the most important of all political considerations and self-interest. "

The statement added, "we see that the Iraqi lives and livelihoods of the first priorities and tasks and nothing leads them, therefore, calling on the Council presidency heads of political blocs and heads of relevant committees of security and finance two cases for a special meeting to discuss these two cases on Sunday morning

for the resolution of these files and to agree soon on a date for the meeting of the House of Representatives and discuss the extension of the legislative term Mkiprin ladies and gentlemen members of the Board exceeded all their differences in front of the national and historical maturity and understanding to resolve these differences after settles from the crisis and giving priority to consider the right of people above the political benefits,

where we see that the delay in this procedure Iraq will present a real danger, it gives the terror investment opportunity dispute political and widen the gap between the parties and the continued targeting our people.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

The Presidency of the Parliament stresses that the IMF demanded Iraq change the budget law for the d Empty Re: The Presidency of the Parliament stresses that the IMF demanded Iraq change the budget law for the d

Post by wciappetta Thu 12 May 2016, 12:50 pm

finance two cases for a special meeting to discuss these two cases on Sunday morning

This goes in line with the prescription outlined in the previous report concerning $32.00 oil. With the SBA requiring this reordering the budget to obtain funding, we may be nearing crunch time like a deadline and Iraq usually meets them on the last second of the last moment..lol  perhaps this is the bulk of governmental reform  Lets see what Sunday brings...

weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

The Presidency of the Parliament stresses that the IMF demanded Iraq change the budget law for the d Empty Re: The Presidency of the Parliament stresses that the IMF demanded Iraq change the budget law for the d

Post by weslin3 Thu 12 May 2016, 1:28 pm

thumbs2
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by mochasmom Thu 12 May 2016, 1:29 pm

Dr Clark, from another forum is predicting 5/21 for rv, but not all denoms at once, at least we dont have long to see if hes right, heck im loving it that we could be close, and mosul is free...now the govt. Thingy...
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Thu 12 May 2016, 1:35 pm

duck
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball Thu 12 May 2016, 5:51 pm

mochasmom wrote:Dr Clark, from another forum is predicting 5/21 for rv, but not all denoms at once, at least we dont have long to see if hes right, heck im loving it that we could be close, and mosul is free...now the govt. Thingy...
    Any predicts this is a fool! Including doctor Clarke! It will happen when it happens! They do need chmagr in order to capitalise on then wins against daish!
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by fonz1951 Thu 12 May 2016, 7:47 pm

Screwball wrote:
    mochasmom wrote:Dr Clark, from another forum is predicting 5/21 for rv, but not all denoms at once, at least we dont have long to see if hes right, heck im loving it that we could be close, and mosul is free...now the govt. Thingy...
    Any predicts this is a fool! Including doctor Clarke! It will happen when it happens! They do need chmagr in order to capitalise on then wins against daish!

predicting a re value is absolutely something i wouldn't even consider. that would be like trying to predict the next earthquake.
    ahill
    ahill
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Post by ahill Fri 13 May 2016, 1:49 am

Who is Dr Clark?
    When you said ' 5/21' ... I thought you meant May 2021 .... cripers!   I may not be alive then  306

O.K.  it must be May 21, 2016........ I like that.
    Only 7 more days ...... I really like that better!

Probably impossible ..... but there's always a chance 

ann 

Hanging on!
    jbowhunter
    jbowhunter
    Dedicated Investor
    Dedicated Investor

Post by jbowhunter Fri 13 May 2016, 12:54 pm

make absolutely no sense to me at all.   Kinda like being "sorta pregnant".
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Fri 13 May 2016, 8:43 pm

I think the Dr needs to do a cesarean, pull that baby out. Spank it on it's rear and we are ready to go. bounce

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 9:31 am