Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4 posters

Independent lawmaker Hassan said upper management of the Iraqi Central Bank

dizzydee
    dizzydee

Independent lawmaker Hassan said upper management of the Iraqi Central Bank Empty Independent lawmaker Hassan said upper management of the Iraqi Central Bank

Post by dizzydee Mon 07 Jan 2013, 10:56 am

01/07/2013 | Author AN BAGHDAD / Farah Asim al-Tai

Independent lawmaker Hassan said upper management of the Iraqi Central Bank by proxy is to fold cash for this institution and its strength and durability will be the strength of the Iraqi currency and have the weight of the fiscal balances.

The top of the newspaper "integrity electronic" For this reason, we note that the law gave the staff of the Central Bank of Iraq immunity similar immunity given to members of the House of Representatives while the ministers do not have the immunity of the staff of the Central Bank so as not to be held hostage emotions or side effects.

He top that this issue internationally condemned a weakened financial position and weaken confidence in the central bank and not Iraqi oil, and countries know that the Iraqi dinar is JD oil to become the Iraqi dinar quarter of the value the U.S. dollar being the world understand that there is oil wells like it or not, and that there carriers transported Iraqi oil to the world.

He continued that which covered the upper central bank and save the Iraqi dinar is Alaftyh wealth owned by the country they kept him standing steadfast against disturbances caused to the Central Bank of flow of oil is the one who assigned the Iraqi currency deterioration.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Wildman
    News Hound
    News Hound

Independent lawmaker Hassan said upper management of the Iraqi Central Bank Empty Re: Independent lawmaker Hassan said upper management of the Iraqi Central Bank

Post by Wildman Mon 07 Jan 2013, 11:20 am

Independent lawmaker Hassan said upper management of the Iraqi Central
    Bank by proxy is to fold cash for this institution and its strength and
    durability will be the strength of the Iraqi currency and have the
    weight of the fiscal balances.

He top that this issue internationally condemned a weakened financial
    position and weaken confidence in the central bank and not Iraqi oil.

So in slang banking terms which in reality is becoming the new age of dealing with currencies is saying their currency needs to increase a couple folds being that the Central Banks
    A commercial bank is a profit-seeking business firm, dealing in money and credit. It is a financial institution dealing in money in the sense that it accepts ...... there will be 10 fold increase in credit because the cash ratio is 10% so to speak. :)

"I can only Hope" Right?
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Independent lawmaker Hassan said upper management of the Iraqi Central Bank Empty Re: Independent lawmaker Hassan said upper management of the Iraqi Central Bank

Post by Neno Mon 07 Jan 2013, 11:26 am

But I love the talk of it wildman, what keeps my hopes alive.... ;)
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Mon 07 Jan 2013, 11:34 am

Thank you Neno for that comment... :)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 11:12 am