Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Badr parliamentary: Abadi is not serious about ending the appointment proxy file

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Badr parliamentary: Abadi is not serious about ending the appointment proxy file Empty Badr parliamentary: Abadi is not serious about ending the appointment proxy file

Post by Rocky Sun 19 Jun 2016, 3:09 am

[ltr]Badr parliamentary: Abadi is not serious about ending the appointment proxy file[/ltr]

Since 06.19.2016 at 09:43 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]MP for Bader's parliamentary bloc Razak al-Haidari, Sunday, that the prime minister is serious about ending positions managed by proxy file, while stressing the need to move toward choosing appropriate figures for these positions, whether it was in line with the political blocs or without them.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said al-Haidari's / balances News /, "The Badr bloc pulls at the hands of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi for an end to the issue of appointments to a private senior positions by proxy," adding that "No one shall be administered ministry or the army and police leaders acting attributing the cause to it joints the task." .[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added, "It must be selected suitable persons for these positions if in line with the political blocs or directly by al-Abadi," adding that "the prime minister so far has not taken end positions managed by proxy file" seriously "Despite the claim of Parliament him to do so. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]He pointed out that "the figures that had been running positions in the former better than who he appointed al-Abadi."[/ltr]
    [ltr]It is said that Parliament Speaker Salim al-Abadi told in a letter sent to him a few days ago the need to end the proxy appointments and review Parliament Bzlk.anthy 29[/ltr]
    [ltr]From: Nur al-Din Wahba[/ltr]
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Jul 2024, 9:41 am