Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Agriculture announces the launch of loans in Baghdad and the provinces

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Agriculture announces the launch of loans in Baghdad and the provinces Empty Agriculture announces the launch of loans in Baghdad and the provinces

Post by Rocky Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:23 pm

Agriculture announces the launch of loans in Baghdad and the provinces
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    11:47 
    21/06/2016

The Ministry of Agriculture, on Tuesday, a close launch loans to farmers in the provinces of Baghdad, after a wait dispensed in some areas for financial reasons, as stated reasons to postpone the granting of agricultural loans.
    The spokesman said the ministry spokesman Hamid Naif in a statement carried by the official newspaper "Sabah" and seen by "and our response", said that "the ministry is working efforts of unremitting, to create development in the sector, including working to save the current levels of production for the crop species that reached her after the grant of the initiative of agricultural loans the number exceeds 100 000 farmers in all provinces of the country, except for Kurdistan in the past years and the amounts exceeded Altrliuna dinars. "
    Naif stressed, "The ministry is coordinating with the relevant authorities, including not affect the disbursement of loans from the importance of what constitutes a slice farmers through their contribution in the development of the sector."
    He attributed Naif "to postpone the process of granting the initiative of agricultural loans to affected all sectors of government financial situation in general in the country, which led to a wait-granting in some provinces that are still not completed agricultural projects last year and the previous year, especially as the granting of loans to some provinces based on the the committee supervising the initiative of agricultural loans to projects carried out previously unknown and achieved a recovery in the sector of those provinces. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Oct 06, 2024 7:52 am