Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Council Khalidiya complain about the lack of rations and services in the judiciary

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Council Khalidiya complain about the lack of rations and services in the judiciary Empty Council Khalidiya complain about the lack of rations and services in the judiciary

Post by Rocky Tue 19 Jul 2016, 3:52 am

Council Khalidiya complain about the lack of rations and services in the judiciary

 Anbar / long-Presse 

The Board of Khalidiya spend in Anbar province, on Monday, about the presence of"significant deficiency" in the ration card items and services, particularly the national drinking water and electricity, as he emphasized that the elimination of more than 150 thousand people , as well as thousands of displaced people. 
    The head of the Council Ali Dawood, in an interview (long - Presse) that "Khalidiya spend (20 km east of thecity of Ramadi) suffers several problems and obstacles , including a shortage vocabulary ration card with alarge shortage of drinking water to the lack of sufficient amounts of fuel to run generators inside thetreatment plants." 
    said David. " the national Electricity non - existent in areas Khalidiya more than two years despite the lack ofcontrol by gangs Daash them and steadfastness particular terrorism , " adding that " the Khalidiya spend of more than 150 thousand people from various tribes , including the Albu Khalifa and Albu Fahd and Mahamdh and Abu Hazim and Albu Nimr Albu Gleb and Albu Alwan and others as well as displaced people , whose number exceeds one thousand families and those in the camps. " it is 
    noteworthy that the security forces had large areas in Anbar, which was occupied by the organization (Daash), most notably the center of the province, Ramadi and Fallujah, (110 and 62 km west of Baghdad in a row ).
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 11:29 pm