Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

PZ Survival News 09-10-16

Lobo
    Lobo

PZ Survival News 09-10-16 Empty PZ Survival News 09-10-16

Post by Lobo Sun 11 Sep 2016, 4:48 pm

PZ Survival News 09-10-16

Emails From Readers – GET HOME NOW!!

PZ Survival News 09-10-16 ?ui=2&ik=cf41e1e124&view=fimg&th=157156480426fdda&attid=0By Ray Gano
    In the past several days I have had a number of people asking me ” THINGS ARE GETTING REALLY WIERD OUT THERE –  WHAT DO I DO IF I AM CAUGHT AWAY FROM HOME?”

Several months ago I put together a really good article on what I am calling a “Creating Your Get Home Bag.”

See, everyone is worried about a “bug out bag” but in reality for most people they are worried about “getting home” vs “bugging out”.

If the SHTF and we are away from our home, what do we think of first?

Yeah, getting home to find out if our family is ok. FOLKS, Family is everything!

So, I am sharing this again with all of you. 
    Thank you for all the requests and know that I am here to help answer any questions you may have.
    READ NOW >>>

8 Tips for Achieving a Frugal Lifestyle

PZ Survival News 09-10-16 ?ui=2&ik=cf41e1e124&view=fimg&th=157156480426fdda&attid=0
    By Gaye Levy 

Without overtly saying so, a typical theme at Backdoor Survival is saving money.  Whether it is making your own household products, finding new ways to repurpose old things, or showing you how to build  stuff yourself, saving money is something I promote both in writing and in practice.
    Some may say that this is being cheap. Most certainly my own family considers it quirky if not downright silly, especially since they know what I can and can not afford.  But you know what?  For those of us that are members of the prepper community, saving money is not being cheap, it is being frugal.  Furthermore, being frugal is an important part of being self-sufficient because after all, our goal is to take care of our own needs with less reliance on governments, supermarkets and shopping malls.
    READ MORE >>>
    We Need More PZ Insiders

Now more than ever we need your support. Times are tough and I know it, boy do we know it. Help support our work and help us get the word out.

Please become a PZ Insider…
    Monthly ($10.00) - http://tinyurl.com/Become-A-PZ-Insider
    Monthly ($15.00) - http://tinyurl.com/PZ-Insider-15
    Monthly ($20.00) - http://tinyurl.com/PZ-Insider-20
    Monthly ($25.00) - http://tinyurl.com/PZ-Insider-25-Monthly
    Every 6 Months ($50.00) - http://tinyurl.com/PZ-6-Month-Subscription
    Yearly ($100.00) - http://tinyurl.com/PZ-Yearly-Subscription
    If you are a current PZ Insider and you want to help with an extra gift, please use the following link to send us a gift… http://tinyurl.com/Help-Support-Prophezine   
    In His Service,
    Ray & Tracye Gano
    Prophezine

Army Course Manual Trains Soldiers to Confiscate Constitutionally-protected Firearms

PZ Survival News 09-10-16 ?ui=2&ik=cf41e1e124&view=fimg&th=157156480426fdda&attid=0In addition to revealing how the federal government and the Pentagon will respond to civil disturbances – in violation of the 1878 Posse Comitatus Act – the United States Army Military Police School’s Civil Disturbance Operations document instructs the military to confiscate weapons from American citizens.
    Earlier today, Paul Joseph Watson examined how the military will be used to “quell riots, confiscate firearms and even kill Americans on U.S. soil during mass civil unrest.” The military course document outlines how military assets will be used to “help local and state authorities to restore and maintain law and order” in the event of mass riots, civil unrest or a declaration of martial law.
    The document instructs soldiers to deny Americans – specifically, “rioters” and “dissidents” – the right to exercise the Second Amendment during a government declared “civil disturbance”:
    READ MORE >>>

Experts warn that “it’s not a matter of if but when” a major pandemic will happen

Okay, I’ll admit it, a fear of a deadly global pandemic virus is and the main reason that I prep, sure something, like an economic collapse certainly would not be enjoyable, but considering the repercussions and life changing events that would follow after such a pandemic event, an economic collapse pales in comparison.
    PZ Survival News 09-10-16 ?ui=2&ik=cf41e1e124&view=fimg&th=157156480426fdda&attid=0A modern pandemic, of say the magnitude of the Black Death would cause a ripple effect that would reach far past the piles of bodies, mass graves and incineration chambers, it would also destroy the economy because people would be afraid to show up for work, people would be afraid to send their children to school, they would be afraid to be in or near anyone else and all for good reason.
    When no one shows up for work modern civilization will quickly come to a halt, utilities shutdown, emergency personnel stay home, markets close their doors because no one shows up to buy and no one shows up to work, production halts because workers stay home or have passed away. The list could go on forever, but you get the point.
    READ MORE >>>

The Social Tipping Point

by Jeff Thomas – International Man

PZ Survival News 09-10-16 ?ui=2&ik=cf41e1e124&view=fimg&th=157156480426fdda&attid=0We have often suggested that, if we wish to know what is coming politically, socially, and economically in jurisdictions such as the EU and US, we might have a look at countries like Argentina and Venezuela, as they are in a similar state of near-collapse (for the very same reasons as the EU and US) but are a bit further along in the historical pattern.
    Such a bellwether was seen in Argentina recently. Although the event in question is a very minor one, it is an illustration of the social tipping point—the manner in which a government loses control over its people.
    Briefly, the events were as follows: Two men on a motorbike cruised a posh neighbourhood in Buenos Aires, seeking opportunities for purse-snatching. The pillion rider dismounted and snatched a purse from a woman. Bystanders saw the act, ran down the thief before he could re-mount the motorbike, and knocked him to the ground. Other onlookers (very possibly fed up with street crime caused by economic hardships) joined in. In a fury, they beat the thief senseless.
    READ MORE >>>

Prophezine’s Gift Idea Catalog

PZ Survival News 09-10-16 ?ui=2&ik=cf41e1e124&view=fimg&th=157156480426fdda&attid=0This time of the year is known for the stress over what gifts to get people, as well as dealing with the horrible crowds at the shopping malls and stores.
    Well, in light of all this drama, I thought that I would put together a list of great gifts you can give for yourself, or to others.
    These are NOT your “A” typical sort of gifts. Theses lean more on the “survival / preparedness / self-protection / home protection” arena.
    I have tried to cover all the price ranges so that just about anyone could afford a gift in this idea list.
    READ MORE >>>

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 2:36 am