Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The presence of al-Maliki ... This is the most prominent place during a meeting of the National

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The presence of al-Maliki ... This is the most prominent place during a meeting of the National  Empty The presence of al-Maliki ... This is the most prominent place during a meeting of the National

Post by Rocky Tue 04 Oct 2016, 3:31 am

[rtl]The presence of al-Maliki ... This is the most prominent place during a meeting of the National [/rtl]
    [rtl]
    BAGHDAD / Sky Press [/rtl]
    [rtl]They discussed the leadership of the National Alliance by holding a meeting on Monday evening in the presence of the leader of a coalition of law Nuri al-Maliki, the upcoming elections and interrogations of cabinet ministers.[/rtl]

[rtl]According to a statement of the alliance he received "Sky Press," that "the body also discussed a document of civil peace and formed an ad hoc committee of the coalition forces emerged from the committee miniature."[/rtl]

[rtl]The authority also discussed during the meeting, which was held in the office of president of the National Alliance, Ammar al-Hakim, the subject of the upcoming elections and interrogations in the House of Representatives and how to deal with it as well as discuss the mechanism of the development of the rules of procedure of the National Alliance and the mechanism for making strategic decisions in the leadership of the National Alliance of the body.[/rtl]

[rtl]The National Alliance was held on Friday (30 September 2016), held a meeting attended by various political mass, including the Sadrists, who recently suspended his participation, and the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, where he discussed the overall emergency coalition of political, security and economic issues in the country.[/rtl]

[rtl]The Iraqi National Alliance leader Ammar al-Hakim said on Saturday (24 September 2016), that work is underway to institutionalize the National Alliance, as pointed out that the National Alliance, "The Power of the power of the political process" as "the largest bloc."[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 4:44 pm