Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

NATO: Daesh do not fight in Iraq and content ourselves with tasks attribution

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

NATO: Daesh do not fight in Iraq and content ourselves with tasks attribution Empty NATO: Daesh do not fight in Iraq and content ourselves with tasks attribution

Post by Rocky Thu 06 Oct 2016, 3:27 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    NATO: Daesh do not fight in Iraq and content ourselves with tasks attribution

 Baghdad / long-Presse 

Confirmed the North Atlantic NATO command, on Wednesday, non - participation of NATO combat operations against al Daesh in Iraq and Syria. 
    As indicated that its functions areconcentrated training Iraqi forces in Jordan, revealed transported training tasks into Iraq soon. 
    The leadership of NATO NATO has been revealed, in July, its intention to increase the deployment ofwarplanes over Turkish airspace to monitor the developments of the war to organize Daesh in Iraq and Syria, and confirmed that it will discuss with the Ankara government in that regard. 
    he said Jens Stoltenberg, Secretary General of the North Atlantic Treaty organization (NATO) during aconference a press conference in Brussels, and I followed ( the long - Presse), said that "NATO will not participate in combat operations against al Daesh in Iraq and Syria , " noting that " the alliance began training Iraqi forces in Jordan and we will start soon be training the Iraqi army forces inside Iraq." 
    He added Stoltenberg that "NATO will begin providing Asnadna coalition that fights Daesh in Iraq and Syria through reconnaissance early warning AWACS aircraft." It is 
    noteworthy that NATO, detection, last June, for his quest to deploy early warning aircraft (AWACS) over Turkish airspace and airspace airspace international in the Mediterranean to support the international coalition against al Daesh mission in Iraq and Syria.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 6:23 am