Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Vice: The presence of positive signals after the visit of oil prices and surpassed the threshold of

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Vice: The presence of positive signals after the visit of oil prices and surpassed the threshold of Empty Vice: The presence of positive signals after the visit of oil prices and surpassed the threshold of

Post by Rocky Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:15 am

[size=30]Vice: The presence of positive signals after the visit of oil prices and surpassed the threshold of fifty dollars[/size]
    17/10/2016 10:10 | Number of Views: 162
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / special
    Bader said the parliamentary bloc member Haneen Qaddo that the financial budget for Iraq are mainly dependent on oil imports and are affected by the decline in stock prices and Atvaa it.
    Qaddo In an interview with "direction," he said in the event of numbers the general budget must take into account the volatility of oil prices made in the cases of high and low.
    He Qaddo that the House took it upon himself to be the budget on the lower boundary of the price calculated to avoid any form of future increases in the budget deficit capacity.
    He Qaddo to get a budget deficit means that we can not fulfill the obligations of local and foreign companies contracted in various fields. He pointed to the existence of positive signals after the visit of oil prices and surpassed the fifty dollar threshold.
    Oil prices nearing the limits of $ 53 a barrel to continue to do so over the stability of the fifty dollars threshold for more than a week, according to observers, the reason for the rise today is the shrinking US fuel than gasoline offer.
    US report revealed that the amount of inventory of fuel decline contributed to the rise in oil prices that approached during the opening of markets Alaiaoah around $ 53, always according to analysts, the stability of this level will last for several days until the recovery of the US inventory of fuel.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Oct 06, 2024 3:17 pm