Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Yassin Al-Obeidi: parliamentary agenda for next week will include laws that the differences

Hkp1
    Hkp1
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Yassin Al-Obeidi: parliamentary agenda for next week will include laws that the differences Empty Yassin Al-Obeidi: parliamentary agenda for next week will include laws that the differences

Post by Hkp1 Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:13 am

Yassin Al-Obeidi: parliamentary agenda for next week will include laws that the differences

24-06-2013 06:37 AM

Baghdad (newsletter).The Attorney said on iraqiya/Yassin Al-Obeidi, the agenda of the Parliament next week will include laws that have disagreements.

In a statement, said Al-Obeidi (News Agency): that appeasement and ready the House for approving legislation beginning to resolve differences.

He added: the Committee headed by first Deputy Chairman of Parliament Qusay Al-Suhail and Deputy from each block will develop laws that the differences on the agenda of the Parliament next week.

The iraqiya MP: lack of indicators to resolve disputes only appeasement, expressing the hope that there will be serious political blocs have to resolve differences and pass laws.

According to political sources, the possibility of passing laws broken, including the criminalization of the Baath party, oil and gas, accountability and justice, Amnesty, and the forthcoming parliamentary elections law, during the last year of the House of representatives./finished/2 n. p.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Yassin Al-Obeidi: parliamentary agenda for next week will include laws that the differences Empty Re: Yassin Al-Obeidi: parliamentary agenda for next week will include laws that the differences

Post by Screwball Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:11 pm

hmm interesting timing! bet you these all depends on chp 7 lifiting!! or the vote going iraqs way which according to the articles is a yes!!!!!! just imagine that oil and gas law next week!!!!!

Current date/time is Fri Sep 20, 2024 6:25 am