Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Document .. vice president returnees Treasury assigned to the state 3.5 billion dinars annually

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Document .. vice president returnees Treasury assigned to the state 3.5 billion dinars annually Empty Document .. vice president returnees Treasury assigned to the state 3.5 billion dinars annually

Post by Rocky Mon 31 Oct 2016, 3:42 am

[ltr]Document .. vice president returnees Treasury assigned to the state 3.5 billion dinars annually[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad -arac Press October -31: After the vice president of the office's recent decision in Iraq has increased the expected questions about the feasibility of the move, especially in light of the financial and political burdens experienced by the country.
    Allocated Iraqi President Fuad Masum ndash ; according to the book issued by the Department of Finance for the presidency on the seventeenth day of the month Gara- 3.5 billion dinars to deputies within the next year 's budget in 2017, after being returned to office by the Federal Court.
    The Federal Court upheld the constitutionality Cancel posts of Vice - President of the Republic 's decision as contrary to the provisions of Article 142 of the Iraqi Constitution.
    Iraq has suffered from a severe financial crisis due to lower production and oil prices, the primary supplier of the state that corruption is widespread in the joints of its institutions, according to what he says opponents of the government.
    I saw social networking sites, angry responses to these figures, especially since the country has seen a few months before demonstrations demanding accountability and the application of the corrupt political and economic reforms.
    Said a university professor and an expert on economic affairs Maitham Laibi Commenting on the move: "I'm afraid to write something about 3 billion and 500 million Iraqi dinars and demanded by Iraq 's vice presidents at the time that comes from teaches us to leave this now and get caught up with the support liberalization of Mosul operations."
    He added, "Spell thought dwells our cells and tells us that we are the sons of a generation single - issue guy and one single identity, and we are not the sons of diversity and multi - faith identities and affiliations and ideas."
    Laibi stressed that "Iraq 's vice presidents are one of the reasons for the emergence of a regulation Daesh understand the causes of corruption and waste of the blood supply and the Iraqi money , " he says.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Share this topic:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 3:35 pm