Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+6
chouchou
duck2000
dizzydee
mochasmom
ron-man
Rocky
10 posters

The arrival of major world for Iraq and investing

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The arrival of major world for Iraq and investing - Page 2 Empty The arrival of major world for Iraq and investing

Post by Rocky Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:58 am

First topic message reminder :

The arrival of major world for Iraq and investing

18/07/2013 07: 05

Economist predicted alecs, great companies come to Iraq for the purpose of employment and investment, particularly after the departure of Iraq from Chapter VII, which was imposed by the UN Security Council.

Beautifully told a press briefing: exit Iraq from Chapter VII will stimulate thoughtful global companies to enter the market to invest in Iraq, because the Iraqi environment became safe unlike moves the item to the world that Iraq is a country unsafe and threatening to international peace.

He added that foreign investors when they come to Iraq contracts with insurance companies, either for employment or because they think that the risk of Iraq and threatens global security, but after the departure of Iraq from Chapter VII will pay a discreet world companies to come to Iraq without restrictions or fear. the UN Security Council voted to exit Iraq from Chapter VII which was imposed during the previous regime in the 1990s of the last century

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

The arrival of major world for Iraq and investing - Page 2 Empty Re: The arrival of major world for Iraq and investing

Post by weslin3 Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:02 pm

They are going to have RV!
    notazbad2000
    notazbad2000
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

The arrival of major world for Iraq and investing - Page 2 Empty Re: The arrival of major world for Iraq and investing

Post by notazbad2000 Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:21 pm

Dare I say it...soon!

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
    Martin Luther King Jr., Strength to Love, 1963

ron-man
    ron-man
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Post by ron-man Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:31 am

It's kind of likr the Jeffersons snog "just moven on uppppppp to the top.lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 5:32 pm