Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Central calls for banks to stop providing remittance bills on the sale of currency window

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Central calls for banks to stop providing remittance bills on the sale of currency window Empty Central calls for banks to stop providing remittance bills on the sale of currency window

Post by Rocky Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:12 am

Central calls for banks to stop providing remittance bills on the sale of currency window

Monday - 13 February 2017

~ Baghdad - my country today

called on the Central Bank of Iraq, all banks to stop providing remittances and import licenses bills on the sale of a window Alamlh.oukal bank said in a statement , "he called on private banks licensed companies transfer all to the special instructions for activating the strengthening of the assets of banks abroad and activating the role of the banks earned from its customers through stop submitting invoices for remittances and import licenses and only the requirements of the sale of foreign currency window . "he explained the statement that" controls the recent instructions indicate compliance with the electronic system / Ouvak /. "the central bank has issued, on the seventeenth of the month current, instructions new on the sale of the dollar for the purposes of import, demanding the need not to exceed the amounts that are enhanced assets by the volume of purchase orders submitted to Msrv.aly the Central Bank of Iraq sales fell yesterday Monday, Bmzadeh for the sale of foreign currency, to $ 155 million after it sold yesterday the first $ 157 million. According to a statement of the bank, " The size of the amount sold yesterday amounted to 155 million and 429 thousand, and $ 453, and with the participation of 31 banks and 17 financial transfer company" and noted that " the amount of remittances and credits amounted to 124 million, and 59 thousand and $ 453, in the quantity It sold 31 million in cash, and 370 thousand dollars . "He explained the statement," the sale amounts transferred to the accounts of banks abroad will be priced at 1190 dinars per dollar, as well as for the price of cash sales to 1190 dinars per dollar. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:13 am