Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary: "Trump" This project is a plundering of the resources of the country

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary: "Trump" This project is a plundering of the resources of the country Empty Parliamentary: "Trump" This project is a plundering of the resources of the country

Post by Rocky Tue 28 Feb 2017, 3:09 am

[size=30]Parliamentary: "Trump" This project is a plundering of the resources of the country[/size]
    28/02/2017 09:38 | Number of Views: 178
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Direction Press / Baghdad[/rtl]
    [rtl]I returned MP for the coalition of state law Firdaus al-Awadi, President Donald Trump "project reconstruction of Iraq for oil" prey to the bounties of Iraq and brought back to the era of monopolies. "[/rtl]
    [rtl]It said in a statement that "the trend Press" I got a copy of "dealing with this project is a betrayal of the Iraqi people, the subsequent and generations, as well as being an occupation eternally for Iraq and a replay of the manifestations of the US military who committed the massacres of at least massacres Daesh against Iraqis hangover."[/rtl]
    [rtl]"The project included that Iraq would not be the best of the UAE, Saudi Arabia, is revealed about the intention of the Trump hostile to Iraq and his desire Bagrach in the furnace of poverty and decline architect," they say.[/rtl]
    [rtl]And advised al-Awadi, Trump as "not to proceed with this project for Iraq because it will make the US military, which would be supposed to protect companies in the face of Iraqi resistance fire, which would consider an occupation to be resisted."[/rtl]
    [rtl]The Iraqi government has also called, whether current or subsequent, to "present the project to the Iraqi people and not to act alone in it, otherwise she would put herself in front of historic impasse of God and the Iraqi people will not forgive."[/rtl]
    [rtl]US President Donald Trump introduced the draft he called (IRAQ RECONSTRUCTION for oil) to the US House of Representatives, includes more than 100 legal and financial paragraph, mostly, from which to reconstruct the map mode.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The project estimated that Iraq needs more than 400 billion dollars to be a new model in the Middle East, especially since Iraq has enough money and resources, and oil to help to secure the cost of reconstruction.[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 16 Jun 2024, 6:56 am