Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Zubai: the elimination of 1000 completed file to recover the money smuggled

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Zubai: the elimination of 1000 completed file to recover the money smuggled Empty Zubai: the elimination of 1000 completed file to recover the money smuggled

Post by Rocky Fri 03 Mar 2017, 1:37 am

[ltr]Zubai: the elimination of 1000 completed file to recover the money smuggled[/ltr]

Since 03/02/2017 13:23 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The chairman of the Parliamentary Integrity Committee Talal Zobaie, Thursday, on the completion of the elimination of more than 1,000 file to recover the money smuggled out of the country.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Zobaie said in a statement / balance News /, that "Parliament circumflex joint committee earlier works to recover the money smuggled out of the country file."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He Zubai, "The Iraqi judiciary has completed more than 1,000 file to recover smuggled abroad, some of them in Britain, America and European countries and regional."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He noted, "There are arrest warrants issued against the recruitment of officials rank of ministers, agents, managers and heads of two bodies have held positions in earlier times, mostly outside the country numbered 172 a court order."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He Zubai, that "there is a serious move on to recover the money smuggled and extradition to the Iraqi judiciary," .anthy 29 / D 24[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 5:30 pm