Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Crux

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Crux Empty Crux

Post by Rocky Wed 29 Mar 2017, 2:12 am

Crux

Qassim Fahdawi
    Electricity Minister
    "The committed of cadres working in the Wasit thermal station of contracts who put priority to the responsibility entrusted to them to continue to run the station on their own interests and continued their work day and night , the ministry will them confirmation on the permanent staffing and assigning them the responsibilities of the people and sections of this station in the future as a result of their concern, if not affiliated factor in the commitment of electricity adversely affects the processing power. "

Hakeem Abdul - Zahra
    Director informed the secretariat of Baghdad ,
    "said the municipal agent Karim Alboukhata briefed on the survey work and sorting (1600) a piece of residential land within the province of 3/10 by the staffs of service and engineering in the municipality of good circle, that this procedure was a prelude to be delivered to the Department of Real Estate Registration for the completion of the procedures administrative and delivered to her owners, a process that excretion are exceptional effort by the Departments of the Municipality of good designs. "

Ali Al - Dani
    head of the Diyala provincial council ,
    "The farming villages in different parts of Diyala , especially in Baquba and hand Wajihiya, (22 km north - east of Baquba), threatened with extinction current time and the displacement of hundreds of families because of lawsuits filed by the Department of Antiquities in the province that the villages are located within the a land of ancient archaeological sites, the villages have been established since 40 years and most of them have been distributed territory by government agencies. "

Brigadier Ammar Walid
    Media General Traffic
    "The first part of the first batch of registration plates currently arrived at Baghdad airport, and will complete the output procedures, and after graduation will be sent models by the central device quality control, and after days are direct distribution, and after the completion of the standardization procedures and quality control will be forwarded to my Husseinia and Aeltagyat vehicles, plates bearing the number of Baghdad to carry and tutoring exclusively. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]