Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+3
weslin3
Screwball
Rocky
7 posters

Iraq sets the date of the opening of the crossing Trebil

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq sets the date of the opening of the crossing Trebil - Page 2 Empty Iraq sets the date of the opening of the crossing Trebil

Post by Rocky Thu 30 Mar 2017, 4:05 am

First topic message reminder :

Iraq sets the date of the opening of the crossing Trebil

Select the opening date of Iraq Trebil border crossing with Jordan after the event of the Council of Ministers to secure the security of the international road to security company.

The Iraqi ambassador to Jordan Safia al-Suhail said "security companies; pledged according to the contract to open the port within two to four months.

She noted that the referral of a project to extend the Iraqi oil pipeline from Basra to the port of Aqaba; which is a key part of the large regional strategic project, which connects Basra and Najaf Ashraf Aqaba down to Egypt.

She drew Ambassador Suhail that the Joint Commission between the Ministries of Industry and Minerals and the Iraqi Ministry of Industry and Trade and Supply Jordanian studying during this period to determine the Jordanian goods that will be exempted from customs in order to Iraqi national production protection; and in preparation for the return of the flow of two-way trade between the two countries to normal to coincide with the re-opening of the port

share it

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    jedi17
    jedi17

Iraq sets the date of the opening of the crossing Trebil - Page 2 Empty Re: Iraq sets the date of the opening of the crossing Trebil

Post by jedi17 Thu 30 Mar 2017, 11:58 am

Lobo wrote:Maybe so, but when duck and I were on chat last week, he said mid-april to may.  Neno posted a few days ago that duck told him about a week or so earlier all had changed and it could be anytime.  Going back to last year, duck said if it didn't happen by dec 5, it would be april.  That sounds to me like they are on the quarter system, if they are - the next quarter is July.  I am believing for April.

April has been kicked around because the IMF works on Quarters and is generally when they assign the rate to Iraqs SDRs:

[th]Date[/th][th]Holdings Rate[/th]
     [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]            0.000597419
     [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]            0.000610324
     [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]            0.000553897
     [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]            0.000568833
     [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]            0.000553591
     [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]            0.000527732
     [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]            0.000566092
     [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]            0.000570626
     [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]            0.000512352
     [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]            0.000516326
     [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]            0.000460244
     [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]            0.000451682
     [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]            0.000466938
     [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]            2.53758
     [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]            2.53758
     [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]            2.43852
     [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]            2.38074
     [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]            2.38881
     [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]            2.3558
     [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]            2.21848
     [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]            2.04504
     [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]            2.26323
     [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]            2.26004
     [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]            2.34852
     [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]            2.39924
     [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]            2.46985
     [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]            2.48283
     [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]            2.32407
     [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]            2.46269
     [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]            2.73556
     [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]            3.24557
      However, it has been mentioned that Iraq and IMF are in agreement which is now open ended, so in theory rate change can come at any time while remaining pegged to the US$.  The IMF updates these SDRs on the last working day of April for Iraq, which this year is a Friday, and last year they did not update the holdings rate on the IMF site for several months.  So, it can happen in April, but that is one month away and a whole lot to accomplish in between.  If it is open ended, which I hope it is, there is a better chance for us.
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Iraq sets the date of the opening of the crossing Trebil - Page 2 Empty Re: Iraq sets the date of the opening of the crossing Trebil

Post by mochasmom Thu 30 Mar 2017, 12:27 pm

I would feel better about april if mosul was announced, they have a whole lot to accomplish for rv to be in april. Just saying..but maybe it could be may if they dont stick to quarters
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball Thu 30 Mar 2017, 4:00 pm

Maybe it could be September, either way I am cool and any Sunday in between!
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball Thu 30 Mar 2017, 4:02 pm

Maybe it could be September, either way I am cool and any Sunday in between!
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Thu 30 Mar 2017, 4:55 pm

You are stuttering again Screwball. laugh
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Thu 30 Mar 2017, 4:57 pm

But as it has been said before this is a different animal with this RV....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 2:44 pm