Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Reference stresses the importance of spending to support the fighters and displaced

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Reference stresses the importance of spending to support the fighters and displaced Empty Reference stresses the importance of spending to support the fighters and displaced

Post by Rocky Sat 01 Apr 2017, 2:05 am

Reference stresses the importance of spending to support the fighters and displaced

04/01/2017 0:00

Karbala / Sabah
    stressed the Supreme religious authority, the importance of spending in support of our fighters efforts in the war on terror and relief to the displaced, said a representative of reference in Karbala , Mr. Ahmed Safi in a Friday sermon delivered from inside the courtyard Husseini al - Sharif: The «social spending keeps the homelands, I do not find another proof of Massadik spending and maintain the ground like what is going through the situation in Iraq now , and here I am not talking about political demand but from a social demand ».
    He added net, «There are people who spend their blood and provide themselves and for the nation, is there to spend dearest to save the country and the holy sites ?! They are not donating anything , and some of them spent all Maandhm they in Mali extreme circumstances », and stressed that« these brothers are the bright image and call for writing and documenting this picture in order to keep this country preserve their rights, and came the results of what spent the best is fine and God willing see the country safe always ».
    He continued representative of reference, «There are unknown soldiers on the front lines Valmqatl see all the requirements are available from those who have spent without it, and we saw some of the processions owners arrive berms before the fighters and these bright and honorable images and our right to be proud of them», net and pointed out that «communities when Taatcafl and join hands among them within the society it establishes a state of solidarity and trying each one of which ease the burden on the other , and this image represent a community paper and urbanization and urbanization.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 7:40 am