Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Infallible Organization {OPEC}: Iraq is keen to keep the oil from the effects of policy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Infallible Organization {OPEC}: Iraq is keen to keep the oil from the effects of policy Empty Infallible Organization {OPEC}: Iraq is keen to keep the oil from the effects of policy

Post by Rocky Sun 02 Apr 2017, 2:03 am

Infallible Organization {OPEC}: Iraq is keen to keep the oil from the effects of policy

History of edits:: 2017/4/1
    {Baghdad: Euphrates News} The President of the Republic, Fuad Masum, on Iraq's desire to keep the oil marketing and export of policy effects.
    According to a presidential statement received by the agency {Euphrates News} today , "said President of the Republic met in Baghdad this evening on Saturday, Secretary General of the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Mohammed Sanusi Bakndo delegation organized an accompanying During the search the importance hoped the role of the Organization in maintaining coordination between the oil - producing countries and to maintain Members rights. "
    The infallible noted "Iraq 's desire to keep the oil marketing and export of policy effects, stressing" the need to edit the sale of oil from the effects of policy and not to subdue the supply, demand and prices to the differences and the effects of policy. "
    For his part , praised Mohammed Sanusi Bakndo on the important role of Iraq in OPEC as an organization Foundation of the Organization and Iraq 's desire for the unity of OPEC and strengthen its efforts to serve the interests Alba.anthy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 7:35 am