Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi calls for Kirkuk "not to take individual decisions"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi calls for Kirkuk "not to take individual decisions" Empty Abadi calls for Kirkuk "not to take individual decisions"

Post by Rocky Wed 05 Apr 2017, 2:36 am

Abadi calls for Kirkuk "not to take individual decisions"

Twilight News / Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, on Tuesday, the local administration in the province of Kirkuk, not to take individual decisions in a comment on the decision to maintain the flag raising by the Iraqi Kurdish official institutions above.

Ebadi said at a news conference following the weekly cabinet meeting, said that "the decision to raise the flag of Kurdistan came as a surprise to us, Iraq is going through a difficult security conditions to achieve victories over the terrorist organization Daesh in different regions."

"The decision was not well thought out, and the governor of Kirkuk and the provincial council to be proactive in preserving the unity of the province," calling on the Governor Necmettin Karim and the provincial council to "respect the constitution and the failure to take individual decisions."

Kirkuk Provincial Council took a decision last week to raise the Kurdish flag in the province to the Iraqi side on the grounds that the province is disputed and the two sides have the right to raise them.

It objected to the Turkmen and Arabs in the province of the resolution. The Iraqi parliament also voted on a resolution to the Kurdish flag dropping off and keep the Iraqi flag, but only the provincial council's refusal to respond to the decision.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 11:06 am