Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hakim: New Iraq guarantees the rights of all components

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Hakim: New Iraq guarantees the rights of all components Empty Hakim: New Iraq guarantees the rights of all components

Post by Rocky Sat 15 Apr 2017, 1:09 am

Hakim: New Iraq guarantees the rights of all components

Political  Since 2017-04-14 at 10:57 (Baghdad time)

Baghdad Mawazine News
    The head of the National Alliance, Mr. Ammar al-Hakim, the component of the Yazidi in Iraq as an addition to the quality of Iraqi society, indicating that the Iraqi components are not measured in numbers so do not qualify for a single minority.
    "The National Alliance was and will remain supportive of all Iraqi factions and adopt all their legitimate rights," Hakim said during a meeting with the deputy of the Yazidi component, Vian Dakhil, according to a statement received by Mawazine News. "We want an Iraq that guarantees the rights of all through citizenship Which preserves the rights and identity of each component. "
    He called for "the fairness of the Yazidis and the work to restore the cohesion of the community in the areas where they live and demand the disclosure of what was exposed to Yezidiat."
    For her part, Dakhil praised the "presence of Yazidis demands in the Alliance's speeches" and called for "plans to restore harmony in the areas of Yazidis."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 4:59 pm