Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Mahdi Keywords: government directed to support investors

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Mahdi Keywords: government directed to support investors Empty Mahdi Keywords: government directed to support investors

Post by Rocky Wed 19 Apr 2017, 2:30 am

Mahdi Keywords: government directed to support investors

4/19/2017 0:00

Baghdad / Al- Sabah
    expressed the Secretary - General of the Council of Ministers Mahdi Keywords for the government 's intention to reform the vocabulary regulations and laws related to investment to maximize state resources, enabling investors to carry out investment projects in general and housing projects , in particular, to reduce the cost to the Iraqi citizen to enable him to own the property and contribute to solving the crisis of
    housing. This came during the meeting , which was held in Baghdad 's guesthouse in the presence of Prime Minister for Economic Affairs Kazem al - Hassani and the representatives of the relevant authorities adviser of the State Shura and the ministries of the Council (Agriculture, Construction and Housing, Finance), in addition to investment and the Baghdad Municipality Authority and the Economic Council of Iraq and a number of Iraqi businessmen The Arabs, on the review of your system to sell and rent properties state and the public sector for investment purposes and leasing them. The meeting discussed «ways to improve the investment environment in various facets through the organization basis of determining the allowances for sale and estimate the value of rental properties and state land to investors or to determine the state 's revenues from established by the consulting projects, taking into consideration the foundation design of the cities and taboos».
    Keywords stressed « the importance of activation of the investment business movement (economic, commercial, industrial, housing) to eliminate unemployment and restore life to domestic production». The meeting led to the need for the collection of proposals for evaluation work and come up with recommendations submitted to the cabinet for a vote.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 2:07 pm