Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baeraki

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baeraki Empty Baeraki

Post by Rocky Sat 29 Apr 2017, 1:24 am

Baeraki

Dhi Qar: announces referral of Nasiriyah Olympic Stadium to the Investment

announced the first deputy governor of Dhi Qar Adel Aldechala, on Friday, for obtaining the approval of the Ministry of Youth Sports, to refer the Nasiriyah Olympic Stadium to the investment to complete the remaining parts thereof, after arriving at an advanced rate in the achievement.
    He called Aldechala in a statement obtained (range) a copy of it, discreet investment companies in the province and Iraq in general to bid, stressing that the trend to this side, will enhance the chances of perpetuating sports projects in the province and provide new outlets to finance other projects away from reliance on government funding " .

oil: a slight increase in exports and oil revenues last March

oil Ministry announced the end of the week, a slight rise in exports and oil revenues for the month of March, compared to last February, noting that, the quantities exported have been downloaded by 32 companies Aalmih.oukal spokesman b Oil Ministry name Assem Jihad, in a statement obtained (range) a copy of it, " the final statistics released by the Iraqi oil marketing company SOMO, showing that exports amounted to 101 million barrels, with revenues of 44 billion and 766 million dollars."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]