Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary investment describing the decision to privatize the electricity to others thoughtful

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary investment describing the decision to privatize the electricity to others thoughtful Empty Parliamentary investment describing the decision to privatize the electricity to others thoughtful

Post by Rocky Tue 09 May 2017, 3:52 am

Parliamentary investment describing the decision to privatize the electricity to others thoughtful  

, Confirmed the Investment Committee and the parliamentary economy, said Tuesday that the privatization of the electricity sector is not viable because of the project collection prices fantastically high, noting that the government's failure in the electricity sector administration does not mean to blame the citizen and bear all the financial consequences.

The committee member Najiba Najib in a press statement followed the "Economy News", "The decision to privatize the electricity sector is thoughtful and non-viable project because of collection prices rise fantastically", noting that "the government's failure in the electricity sector administration does not mean to blame the citizen and bear all the financial implications for the provision of electricity. "

Najib said that "electricity bills in some neighborhoods amounted to more than the total salary of the employee and this is something normal is absolutely unacceptable."

Najib warned of "continuing the project without re-planning and strategy in the collection enables the simple citizen to enjoy electricity without grumbling."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 9:33 pm