Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality


Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality


Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020


Iraq imports from Kuwait, worth $ 10.7 million and tops the list of importers

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM


Posts : 230526
Join date : 2012-12-21

Iraq imports from Kuwait, worth $ 10.7 million and tops the list of importers Empty Iraq imports from Kuwait, worth $ 10.7 million and tops the list of importers

Post by rocky Thu 11 May 2017, 3:20 am

Iraq imports from Kuwait, worth $ 10.7 million and tops the list of importers



The Ministry of Commerce and Industry of Kuwait, on the issue of Iraq importer of Kuwaiti goods worth $ 10.7 million.

According to the ministry, in trade published for the month of February, the total Kuwaiti exports during the month amounted to 9.7 million dinars ($ 31.7 million) accounted Arab countries to 66 percent of them, or about 6.4 million dinars ($ 20.9 million) , while acquired the rest of the the world at 34 percent , worth 3.3 million dinars ($ 10.7 million).

The bulletin showed that Iraq occupied Introduction Arab countries worth 3.3 million dinars ($ 10.7 million) and by an estimated with 52 percent of total exports to Arab countries, while Italy occupied the introduction of the world source to about 1.7 million dinars ($ 5.5 million) and by 50 percent.

She explained that the most important exporting materials to Arab countries during the month are paper bags, fiberglass and plastic bottles, as well as insulating materials and plastic and sweets, while The most important exporting materials for the rest of the world in chemical products and materials polyethylene and chemical products.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM


Posts : 230526
Join date : 2012-12-21

Iraq imports from Kuwait, worth $ 10.7 million and tops the list of importers Empty Learn this country .. Iraq tops the list of importing countries, including Arab

Post by rocky Thu 11 May 2017, 3:49 am


Learn this country .. Iraq tops the list of importing countries, including Arab

1
May 11 .2017 - 11:31 | Number of readings: 124

Sommer News: Follow-up

Iraq topped the list of countries importing goods from a country adjacent to a value of $ 10.7 million, it is Kuwait, according to what announced the Ministry of Commerce and Industry of Kuwait.

According to the ministry, in trade published for the month of February, the total Kuwaiti exports during the month amounted to 9.7 million dinars ($ 31.7 million) accounted Arab countries to 66 percent of them, or about 6.4 million dinars ($ 20.9 million) , while acquired the rest of the the world at 34 percent , worth 3.3 million dinars ($ 10.7 million) .

The bulletin showed that Iraq occupied Introduction Arab countries worth 3.3 million dinars ($ 10.7 million) and by an estimated with 52 percent of total exports to Arab countries, while Italy occupied the introduction of the world source to about 1.7 million dinars ($ 5.5 million) and by 50 percent .

She explained that the most important exporting materials to Arab countries during the month are paper bags, fiberglass and plastic bottles, as well as insulating materials and plastic and sweets, while The most important exporting materials for the rest of the world in chemical products and materials polyethylene and chemical products

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

    Current date/time is Mon 05 Dec 2022, 8:46 am