Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

This is North Korea's condition for dialogue with America

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

This is North Korea's condition for dialogue with America Empty This is North Korea's condition for dialogue with America

Post by Rocky Sat 20 May 2017, 6:42 am

This is North Korea's condition for dialogue with America

Follow-up / ... criticized North Korea's deputy envoy to the United Nations, the United States policy, saying that it should retreat from its "hostile policy" toward his country before it can hold talks, while Washington expressed concern about the possibility that Pyongyang be engaged on the development of chemical used as a nerve gas.

Kim said Ryong, in a press statement, said, "As everyone knows, the Americans hinted dialogue, but it is important not words but deeds."

He explained that "the retreat from hostile policy toward the Democratic People's Republic of Korea is a prerequisite to solve all the problems on the Korean peninsula ... and then pressing issue that must be settled on the Korean peninsula is the decisive end of the US hostile policy put toward the Democratic People's Republic of Korea."

And it pledged to North Korea, earlier, to develop a missile that can carry nuclear warheads be able to hit the United States, saying that the program is necessary to confront the American aggression.

The face of US President Donald Trump, warned in late April of the possibility of "a very big conflict" with North Korea, but said he would prefer a diplomatic solution to a dispute over Pyongyang's nuclear and missile programs.

Trump confirmed later that he "honored" to meet with North Korean leader Kim Jong-un under appropriate conditions, a spokesman for the US State Department reported that on Pyongyang "to stop all their illegal activities and hostile behavior in the region."

The UN Security Council imposed sanctions on North Korea in 2006, and tightened sanctions in response to five nuclear tests conducted by the country and two experiments to launch a long-range missile, while Pyongyang is threatening to conduct a sixth nuclear test. Finished 2
    http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=76176

Current date/time is Sat 14 Sep 2024, 4:49 pm