Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

National Alliance calls for a new election Commission

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

National Alliance calls for a new election Commission Empty National Alliance calls for a new election Commission

Post by Rocky Tue 23 May 2017, 2:02 am

National Alliance calls for a new election Commission

 Baghdad / term

The political body of the National Alliance stressed the need to resolve the debate on the draft electoral law and speed up the selection of members of the Board of Commissioners.
    This came during a meeting held by the political body of the National Alliance headed by Ammar al - Hakim, on Sunday evening. The meeting, according to a statement to the presidency of the National Alliance, " to discuss security and political developments and developments in Iraq and the region, especially the progress of operations on the right coast of Mosul and edit neighborhoods where the inventory Aldoaash in the rest of the old neighborhoods as well as developments in the western side of Mosul , down to the Iraqi border , what for this region of great importance to the elimination of terrorism in Iraqi cities. " The statement added that " the meeting included the election file search and progress of the parliamentary committee in the selection of members of the new Council of Commissioners meeting underlined the need for the completion of the Commission and its work as soon as possible." The political body also discussed " the draft election law and the importance of resolving the controversy around the legislation so as to ensure the provincial elections law and to achieve stability and fair representation of performance and progress and development."
    The meeting saw the host head of the Shiite Endowment Alaa al - Musawi , who presented a detailed report on the work of the bureau and the most important achievements and the obstacles they face. The meeting " the work of Hanseatic committees and their roles in coordination with local governments and the Federal Government and the parliamentary committees in the Council also discussed the
    House of Representatives."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 03 Jun 2024, 8:10 am