Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Legal: there is a possibility to pass a number of controversial laws, including the Fe

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Legal: there is a possibility to pass a number of controversial laws, including the Fe Empty Parliamentary Legal: there is a possibility to pass a number of controversial laws, including the Fe

Post by Rocky Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:22 pm

Parliamentary Legal: there is a possibility to pass a number of controversial laws, including the Federal Court

23-08-2013 12:54 PM

Baghdad (news) .. Between a member of the legal committee MP / National Alliance / Hassoun Fatlawi, there is a possibility for the House of Representatives to pass some laws of contention, including the Federal Court and the law of parties. said Fatlawi in a statement (of the Agency news): There are several Qwaynn not approved because of political differences, which is important laws such as the Federal Court and Walahzab, infrastructure and general amnesty, oil and gas and other, noting: laws first two can be
    اقرارهما, unlike law last. pointed out that, the Council of Representatives is now effective and continuous work and recognizes customary laws, either controversial they need to dialogue more for their approval, pointing out that legal upcoming parliamentary elections and the budget for fiscal year 2014, was sentenced to Council approval. noted that the remaining life of the House of Representatives, less than a year, because it ends legislative term first-year legislative fourth and final in October next, and the cycle ends the second legislative before the month of April next year, with a cumulative number of laws on Almlges shelves because of political differences. / End / 7. b. PVC /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:19 am