Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil Minister: OPEC to consider a review of an agreement next month, and we hope to continue

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil Minister: OPEC to consider a review of an agreement next month, and we hope to continue Empty Oil Minister: OPEC to consider a review of an agreement next month, and we hope to continue

Post by Rocky Tue 13 Jun 2017, 1:53 am

Oil Minister: OPEC to consider a review of an agreement next month, and we hope to continue

History of edits:: 2017/6/12

{Baghdad: Euphrates News} Oil Minister Jabbar Luaibi said that the monitoring committee to cut production in OPEC, will meet next month of July, to consider the review of the agreement.

Allaibi said, in a press statement, "Rethinking the reduction of oil production agreement depends on the outcome of the monitoring committee of OPEC production cuts , " and expressed hope that " the continuation of the agreement so that it can raise the price of oil."
    He said, "There is a meeting of the Committee in the month of July, which is estimated to whether there is a need to review."
    And the participation of Russian companies in the reconstruction of Iraq, Luaibi said, "I personally see that there are large spaces in front of Russian companies to develop infrastructure in Iraq, and I hope to see Russian companies more effective and Made force in Iraq."
    He added, "We have a contract with {Lukoil} Russian exploration and works efficiently in Iraq."
    He Allaibi, there is coordination between Iraq and Russia over the issue of oil prices, noting that "we have a direct coordination with the Russian side, I have a semi - regular contact with Russian Energy Minister Alexander Novak and there is an agreement on prices."
    He said , "Russia and the desire to coordinate with OPEC and there are common interests with the organization, and there is a common vision in this area."
    The Minister of Oil, "directed during my visit to the exhibition in the city of St. Petersburg recently call for Russian companies to come to contribute to the reconstruction of Iraq and contribute to the energy sector in particular."
    It is said that, the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries {OPEC}, agreed and some independent producers, during their meeting last May 25, the extension pledged to cut 1.8 million barrels of production per day until the end of the first quarter of 2018. ended

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=144473

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 4:57 pm