Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Turkey: Consumer Confidence Index fell by 2.8%

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Turkey: Consumer Confidence Index fell by 2.8% Empty Turkey: Consumer Confidence Index fell by 2.8%

Post by Rocky Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:33 am

Turkey: Consumer Confidence Index fell by 2.8%

25/06/2017

Decline in the consumer, which is marchers calculated from the results of consumption carried out in cooperation with the Turkish Statistics Authority and the Turkish Central Bank in the month of June by 2.8 percent compared to last May index of confidence.

The newspaper "Zaman" Turkish, expectations that the financial situation of the family index retrieval by 2.2 percent to 90 percent. This decline stemmed from the decline in improving the physical status of the family expectations during the next twelve months.

The expectations of the economic situation index fell by 3.3 percent to record 98.3 percent after a record 100.6 percent last month. This decline shows low numbers of consumers who expected improvement in the economic situation over the next twelve months compared to last month.

On the other level, the number of unemployed expectations index fell for work by 6.1 percent to 70.7 during the current month of June.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/170278.html

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:48 am