Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Success in calling for the Central Bank to the need for coherence between monetary and fiscal policy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Success in calling for the Central Bank to the need for coherence between monetary and fiscal policy Empty Success in calling for the Central Bank to the need for coherence between monetary and fiscal policy

Post by Rocky Wed 04 Sep 2013, 4:52 pm

Success in calling for the Central Bank to the need for coherence between monetary and fiscal policy

13/09/04

Baghdad/Obelisk called House speaker Osama Al-nujaifi of the Central Bank of Iraq, Wednesday, to the need for coherence and coordination between monetary and fiscal policy. "

Tehran's call during his visit to the Central Bank, praised the role of the World Bank, seeking to maintain the exchange rate of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar, as well as the efforts of workers "in detecting corrupt files and bring the number of employees in the Bank walmdra the Commissioners to some private banks.

Tehran also stressed the "rapid resolution of issues relating to money laundering, corruption and the protection of funds Iraq especially after leaving the subject of Chapter VII."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Wayne Irby
    Wayne Irby
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Success in calling for the Central Bank to the need for coherence between monetary and fiscal policy Empty Re: Success in calling for the Central Bank to the need for coherence between monetary and fiscal policy

Post by Wayne Irby Wed 04 Sep 2013, 8:50 pm

Well, I hope they don't maintain it at the current level!
    wayoutnow
    wayoutnow
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

Success in calling for the Central Bank to the need for coherence between monetary and fiscal policy Empty Re: Success in calling for the Central Bank to the need for coherence between monetary and fiscal policy

Post by wayoutnow Wed 04 Sep 2013, 8:55 pm

Lets use some reverse psychology ,,, don't raise UR dinar , do U do it !!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 12:55 pm