Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4 posters

How Many Countries are Interested in Iraq?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

How Many Countries are Interested in Iraq? Empty How Many Countries are Interested in Iraq?

Post by Rocky Thu 05 Sep 2013, 8:45 am

How Many Countries are Interested in Iraq?

05 September 2013.

The international nature of business in Iraq can be seen clearly in the short-list of companies selected to bid for the new $18-billion pipeline to the Jordanian port of Aqaba: The 17 companies represent 11 different nationalities.

Over the past week alone, we?ve also seen a Japanese and Malaysian consortium start commercial production of oil in Dhi Qar, and an Irish explorer commence drilling in Iraqi Kurdistan, while Chinese and American companies were awarded drilling contracts worth $348 million, and a German firm won a deal to equip a cement factory.

That being the case, it is hardly surprising that Iraq Business News has been read in 189 countries in the past month, and our readership continues to increase.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    wayoutnow
    wayoutnow
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

How Many Countries are Interested in Iraq? Empty Re: How Many Countries are Interested in Iraq?

Post by wayoutnow Thu 05 Sep 2013, 9:39 am

Not bad !!! Wait til they bring their currency up !!!! It's gonna be the trading hub for the world $$$$ u really think they r gonna have a currency that's not up at the top ??? People use some common sence $$$$ even a blind squirrel finds a nut ever once in a while !!!! IMHO there r 6 laws wait for final approval on Saturday special meeting ( which Iraq never meets on their days off ) lets see what these meetings bring to light !!!!
    kelnchp
    kelnchp
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

How Many Countries are Interested in Iraq? Empty Re: How Many Countries are Interested in Iraq?

Post by kelnchp Thu 05 Sep 2013, 11:47 am

wayoutnow wrote:Not bad !!! Wait til they bring their currency up !!!! It's gonna be the trading hub for the world $$$$ u really think they r gonna have a currency that's not up at the top ??? People use some common sence $$$$ even a blind squirrel finds a nut ever once in a while !!!! IMHO there r 6 laws wait for final approval on Saturday special meeting ( which Iraq never meets on their days off ) lets see what these meetings bring to light !!!!

That would be awesome 8) .  IMHO I really think it is close but I could be off too.
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Thu 05 Sep 2013, 12:15 pm

The article already said what this saturday was far. Also ij the USA media, you don't read this stuff. Ty for aljeraz news.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 11:34 am