Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An international company to assess the damage to the devastating cities

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An international company to assess the damage to the devastating cities Empty An international company to assess the damage to the devastating cities

Post by Rocky Wed 19 Jul 2017, 4:11 am

An international company to assess the damage to the devastating cities

Commission ruled out the economy and investment in the Iraqi parliament, Wednesday, the ability of the current budget on the reconstruction of the liberated areas of the terrorist organization Daesh.

She said committee member MP Najiba Najib told the «Journal News», that "rebuilding the liberated areas need to support, stressing that" the only way to reconstruction through conferences for loans, whether external or internal. "

It showed that "the estimated damage to these Alhzh are estimates but there is a contract with a professional international company is appreciate the damage by holding hold them with the International Monetary Fund to estimate the true size of all areas that have been damaged through terrorist operations."

The United Nations estimated the need of Mosul to more than one billion dinars for the reconstruction of cities liberated from the organization Daesh.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 3:43 pm